English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Notice: Undefined offset: 0
Re: Notice: Undefined offset: 0 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
edwin2win wrote:

We didn't changed this source for many month.
So if we don't have details on what may cause this issue (in particular the plugin), it is impossible to give you more info.

If you want that we have a look in your server and add debugging info, this is still possible with our billable support that you can order at
/en/joomla-multisite?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_multisites.tpl&product_id=35&category_id=1

Strangely I have installed ( for testing) an older version of the jms2win and this particular version is working fine.
1.3.68 - FULL ( that what I had in the archive)

so you haven't changed the code, we didn't change the code and looks like new version 1.3.73 should work but is Not.

Sorry not interested in billable troubleshooting

Kind regards
canadareic
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Notice: Undefined offset: 0 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
With the new information that you provided (older JMS 1.3.68), the only thing that had been changed is that and additional filtering is added to ensure that the extension is installed and not just present in the DB by a discover.

So now, some plugins that was NOT installed but was just discovered, does NOT appear in the list of plugins. This is a fix in JMS 1.3.71.

This does not resolve the issue but if you compare the list of the plugins returned with JMS 1.3.68 and JMS 1.3.73, you should have less plugin in JMS 1.3.73 and this could help you identifying the plugin that may cause the issue.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Notice: Undefined offset: 0 6 Years ago Karma: 0
I'm sorry

After 2 weeks of spending countless hrs and having many issues with jms2win I'm giving up.

after using it for 8 years I'm too dummy to use this application

every time when almost fixed something new popping up

Giving up

Fatal error: Class 'JInstaller' not found in /home/canadar7/subdomains/master/public_html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/installer_multisites.php on line 29
canadareic
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla