English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

to be able to sell from another master/virtuemart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: to be able to sell from another master/virtuemart
to be able to sell from another master/virtuemart 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello

I am already running a virtuemart web shop, selling some other services. This shop is linked to paypal with ipn in order to deliver automatically the downloadable files after a payment.

Now i am intalling jms2win to another domain where i will have to install Virtuemart too. But paypal will send notifications to the other site and so my clients will have to wait for me to enable their website... the other webshop may send by mistake messages of confired order to old clients which may have an order id same with the order from the jms virtuemart

I would need to install the bridge VM plugin to my existing old web shop and this to intercomunicate with the jms webshop and deliver the new sites uppon a payment
how possible is this and at what additional price? I suppose that the plugin has to have database and admin parameters for the other site.

I would like to avoid creating a second paypal account while my first is already verified not only for my address but also for my company allowing to collect money more than the limit of 2500euros they allow for new accounts and then there is a big procedure to send again all the papers and release the limits...

Kind regards
Stavros
dynamicsite
dyn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: to be able to sell from another master/virtuemart 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
The bridge for VirtueMart is used to create a bridge between JMS and VirtueMart to process the billable website creation functionalities.
It is not used to create bridge between 2 VM websites.
See the tutorial video 14 that show the case of "billable website creation" from the front-end.
www.jms2win.com/en/tutorial#jms12x-14

You don't need the JMS "bridge for VirtueMart" to process the PayPal IPN notification.

You just have to use the same "Paypal email account" for both websites.

In VM 1.X, the Paypal Payment method share the same configuration.
So you will just have to setup the "payapal payment method" with the paypal email account and the notification will be sent to the appropriate website by paypal and the notification will be processed on the correct slave site.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla