English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JAdapterInstance
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JAdapterInstance
Fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JAdapterInstance 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I tried to uninstall some plugins in one of the slaves sites and it returns a fatal error.

JMS version 1.3.41 - Joomla 3.3.6

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JAdapterInstance::__construct() must be an instance of JDatabaseDriver, none given, called in /home/account/subdomains/mastersite/public_html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/installer_multisites.php on line 532
and defined in
/home/account/subdomains/mastersite/public_html/libraries/joomla/base/adapterinstance.php on line 46
Aradise
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JAdapterInstance 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Can you precise how you uninstall some plugins ?

I have tried uninstalling the plugin with the JMS Tool menu and it succeed.
Can you precise the produce to help us reproducing it.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2015/02/03 10:12 By edwin2win.

Re:Fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JAdapterInstance 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm getting the same bug aswell

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JAdapterInstance::__construct() must be an instance of JDatabaseDriver, none given, called in /home/juss/public_html/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/installer_multisites.php on line 523 and defined in /home/juss/public_html/libraries/joomla/base/adapterinstance.php on line 46

I unninstall plugins on the backoffice ->extension manager->manage (select and uninstall plugins), furthermore im trying to uninstall them on slave sites, the main site works fine. I believe it was after an update to joomla 3.3.6.

Is there any fix for it? Or is there any way for me to help you fix it?
vascoramos
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JAdapterInstance 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I tried to uninstall extensions in the slave sites, from their extensions manager and extension manager crashes with the error I posted on the initial question.
Aradise
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Fatal error: Argument 2 passed to JAdapterInstance 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
The JDatabaseDrive let suppose there is a DB connection error that is not able to get the instance on the DB.

I will try reproducing that.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla