English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Install extension
Install extension 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I tried to share extension Extplorer for subdomain but I receive such error
How to solve it?
Install extension menu and sub-menu error query [REPLACE INTO #__menu VALUES( 0, 'main', 'eXtplorer', 'extplorer', '', 'extplorer', 'index.php?option=com_extplorer&tmpl=component', 'component', 0, 1, 1, 10000, 0, 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 0, 1, 'class:component', 0, '', 63, 64, 0, '', 1 )]. DB Error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=REPLACE INTO vrt_menu VALUES( 0, 'main', 'eXtplorer', 'extplorer', '', 'extplorer', 'index.php?option=com_extplorer&tmpl=component', 'component', 0, 1, 1, 10000, 0, 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 0, 1, 'class:component', 0, '', 63, 64, 0, '', 1 )
mathetes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Install extension 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Can you describe how to share the "Extplorer" ?

Do you used the Joomla / extension manager to re-install the extension in a slave site ?
Do you used the Joomla / extension manager to discover the extension and re-install it from a slave site ?
Do you used the JMS tool menu and requested to install it into a slave site ?

Can you describe how to reproduce this error ?

Did you updated/upgraded your Joomla ?
Which is your Joomla version ?
Did you verified the DB structure with the standard joomla "extension manger" / database sub-menu and potentially fixed the datamodel structure ?
edwin2win
graph

Re: Install extension 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Excuse me sir. Of course, it is'nt earthly reason to share extplorer.
Please forgot my qwestion.

I have next qwestion for you:
I installed ARI Ext Menu and share it with menu - Tools

Now I see it in list of modules of subdomanes, but i can't to adjust it. When I try to change it position it froze & show white page
mathetes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Also I can't to share template for slave site.
I made it with Tools. But this template didn't appear in list templates of ma slave site.
mathetes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Install extension 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
First, I don't see how you shared the content of the ARI ext menu with the JMS Tool.

Second, I don't find the definition of the ARI ext menu into the JMS tool.
Can you give me the "technical name" mod_????? to help me finding its name. Perhaps it is not called "ARI ext menu".

If you have just defined the "ARI Ext Menu" with the JMS tool and that this extension require MySQL table, they will not be copied. That may explain why you have an error.
In this case, when an extenion is not defined in the JMS Tool menu and that it requires to install MySQL tables, you can try re-installing the extension from the slave site or under Joomla 2.5/3.0, you can try using the "extension manaager" / discover menu to re-install the extension into the slave site.

The JMS tool is used to fill the DB with the declaration of the extension and when an extension require MySQL table, also create the MySQL tables.
In the case of Joomla template, this will result by simply declaring the joomla template into the DB.
If you requirement is to share the Joomla template files on the disk then you have to review the way that you have created the slave site and the rule present in the JMS template rule. Their, you must setup the "/tempaltes" directory to use the "Special copy" to create the Symbolic Link. If you have used "copy" then you have replicated (clone, duplicated, copied) the template directory and therefore not shared it.
edwin2win
graph

I tried to adjust how you suggest, but I don't see new templates even in Tools - Master Db. While I have installed new templates & it appear in Templates manager.
mathetes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla