English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

JEvents - sharing events with JMS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: JEvents - sharing events with JMS
JEvents - sharing events with JMS 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I’m interested in your component, in my case it would be to share the cultural agenda managed by the JEvents component on four different sites.

To be more clear, the idea is to be able to share the same JEvents agenda on four sites: an event is created or edited on one of the four sites and the info is updated simultaneously on all sites. About this, I guess that with your component it is possible to update events also from the slave sites (and not only from the master site)?

Another thing: is it possible to share only a single event (or sharing events includes sharing all events)?... perhaps it would be possible to share only some JEvents modules containing settings that would filter certain categories of events?

Thanks for all informations you can give me about this subject…
iorbita
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:JEvents - sharing events with JMS 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
... no answer?
iorbita
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:JEvents - sharing events with JMS 7 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Concerning the JEvents, it is possible to share its content between websites but there are some limitation related to the JEvents categories that is using the Joomla categories.
So before sharing the JEvent extension content, it is required to reserver several JEvent categories to ensure that the JEvents category ID would be the same between the website because the Joomla category will NOT be shared.

The sharing consists in the sharing the MySQL tables of the extension and therefore all the records of the JEvents component.
If the module has parameters to filter the content, as they are saved in a specific for each site, then you can have different filter per module.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla