English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Unable to display master site on new server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Unable to display master site on new server
Unable to display master site on new server 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I had installed this component on our development server, where we were able to create the master and salve sites.
Now, client moved the entire site from development to live.
As this component writes hardcode links in few config files, we had to change those while moving the site from development to live.
Now the problem is, the master site is not at all showing up. A blank page displays also the administrator section is displaying a blank page.

Can anyone help me in resolving this issue. I need to make this site live by tomorrow.
manjiri
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Unable to display master site on new server 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
When you move from one environment to another one, you can generally delete all the symbolic links and let JMS Multisites rebuild them when the rules defines are correctly defined in JMS Templates associated to the slave.

A blank pages is the symptom of a PHP syntax error.
If you are using cPanel, you perhaps find a file "error_log" that may provide you additional info on the PHP Syntax error.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla