English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW
Re:Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin, I`m very frustated wiht this component, I sent you message to the Data Center were my site is, they follow your instructions and did exactaley what you said, the permissions were give from the data base, still got an error:

DB Message = [You must have privileges to update tables in the mysql database to be able to change passwords for others SQL=GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `mercadoa_jo151`.`final_session` TO `mercadoa_jo151`@`66.7.214.228` IDENTIFIED BY 'mercado707012' WITH GRANT OPTION;]

What can I do?

thanks,
Liliam
liliam
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Dear Liliam,

the problem is definitivelly a problem with MySQL user permission.
Give to the MySQL administrator the query that you try to execute and ask him to provide you a MySQL user that have the priviliege to perform the action.
The SQL statement is present in the error is reported.
Give him the CREATE VIEW error with the permission denied to the user.

Or ask him a root MySQL login that will have all the permission on everything and any DBs.
If you receive the MySQL root login, see the user manual for the procedure to provide it to jms. It consists in the edition of the multisites.cfg.php file.

Your problem is like you receive a user login that can not create some kind of files.
So ask to the administrator to grant your MySQL user with the privilege to do the operation.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2009/08/10 17:17 By edwin2win.

Re:Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin this is what I got from the DC:

We used the comand below:

mysql> grant all privileges on mercadoa_jo151.* to mercadoa_jo151@localhost identified by 'mercado707012';
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.16 sec)

mysql> flush privileges;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)

it was done from shell.

So, they did it right?
liliam
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Error(1) [1142] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Ask them to try execute the statement that return the error to allow them check the privileges

CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW templateTemplate_2_users AS SELECT * FROM `mercadoa_jo151`.`template_users`

They must be logged with your user and password.
This will allow them check the privileges.

JMS when it tries grant a user to a specific table, it uses a statement slightly different to the one used by your admin.
It contains the GRANT OPTION at the end.

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `mercadoa_jo151`.`final_session` TO `mercadoa_jo151`@`66.7.214.228` IDENTIFIED BY 'mercado707012' WITH GRANT OPTION;]

I don't know if this is the problem in their grant statement.
edwin2win
graph

Hi Edwin, is there a way I can install the multi-sites in other domain that is located in other server just to test before I transfer my site? Can I install with the some registration number just for test?

The domain I`ll use for test is www.winhosting.com.br/

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Liliam
liliam
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

If you want to test with this domain name on another server, you will have to change your DNS server like for a transfert.
For example a company like hostgator propose service for only hosting and in this case, you have to change the DNS information to provide the one of hostgator.

It is not so easy to test with another provider without changing the DNS information.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla