English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Site rolled back +cannot install Fabrik
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Site rolled back +cannot install Fabrik
Site rolled back +cannot install Fabrik 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

EDIT: I have managed to restore the site from a backup. Just curious, can you tell me what do you think happened, and what can I do to prevent it happening again? Also, I'm trying to install Fabrik, but I get this error when trying to reinstall in slave (which lead me to try to upgrade JMS in the first place):

Install extension 'root' menu error query [REPLACE INTO #__extensions VALUES( 0, 'fabrik', 'component', 'com_fabrik', '', 1, 1, 0, 0, '{\"legacy\":false,\"name\":\"Fabrik\",\"type\":\"component\",\"creationDate\":\"September 2012\",\"author\":\"Fabrik\",\"copyright\":\"(C) 2005-2012 fabrikar.com\",\"authorEmail\":\"rob@pollen-8.co.uk\",\"authorUrl\":\"www.pollen-8.co.uk\",\"version\":\"3.0.6.2\",\"description\":\"COM_FABRIK_XML_DESCRIPTION\",\"group\":\"\"}', '{}', '', '', 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 0, 0 )]. DB Error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=REPLACE INTO 09fisextensions VALUES( 0, 'fabrik', 'component', 'com_fabrik', '', 1, 1, 0, 0, '{\"legacy\":false,\"name\":\"Fabrik\",\"type\":\"component\",\"creationDate\":\"September 2012\",\"author\":\"Fabrik\",\"copyright\":\"(C) 2005-2012 fabrikar.com\",\"authorEmail\":\"rob@pollen-8.co.uk\",\"authorUrl\":\"www.pollen-8.co.uk\",\"version...quot;:\"\"}', '{}', '', '', 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 0, 0 )
Install extension 'root' menu error query [REPLACE INTO #__extensions VALUES( 0, 'multisites', 'component', 'com_multisites', '', 1, 1, 0, 0, '{\"legacy\":false,\"name\":\"Multi Sites\",\"type\":\"component\",\"creationDate\":\"04-Oct-2012\",\"author\":\"Edwin2Win sprlu\",\"copyright\":\"Copyright 2008-2012 Edwin2Win sprlu - all right

I wanted to upgrade to 1.2.9.5 from 1.2.9.4. In your documentation, it is recommended to uninstall patches before installing any new JMS version over the previous one.

So I went to Multisites > Patches. Then clicked "Uninstall". Then I got logged out. When I logged back in, my master admin suddenly becomes the slave admin (slave1) . All my slave sites are still functional - but the admin of each slave only shows the slave1 admin.

Thank you.
mattesar
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/10/11 09:38 By mattesar.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Site rolled back +cannot install Fabrik 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
If you are connected on "slave 1" when JMS is not installed, this mean that this website is in fact the master or that you have the "configuration.php" file that correspond to this "slave 1" website.

Concerning the installation of the "fabrik" and the #__extensions table that would not have the correct number of colums, try using the Joomla / extension manager / database / fix button to verify your DB structure.
It seems that the fabrik is not compatible with the current joomla DB structure.

In the JMS documentation we effectivelly recommend to uninstall the JMS patches before an update of JMS to ensure that the latest JMS patches are correctly installed.
In the specific case of JMS 1.2.94 and 1.2.95 we didn't changed anything in the JMS patches. So you can install 1.2.95 over 1.2.94.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Site rolled back +cannot install Fabrik 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

Yes, I have managed to install 1.2.95 over 1.2.94.

I have tried clicking the "Fix" in the master and slave, still the same error..

I'm trying to install the latest Fabrik, though. 3.0.6. Should I try installing an older version?
mattesar
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Site rolled back +cannot install Fabrik 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
You mentioned that you try to fix DB structure but didn't told if joomla replies that the structure is OK or not.
Normally the structure should be OK and in this case, the fabrik error should be reported to fabrik. Perhaps that they have an incompatiblity with your joomla version.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Site rolled back +cannot install Fabrik 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I have solved the problem..it seems that since the Fabrik is supplied in a package including all components,modules and plugins, I have to install them one by one instead of using the packaged pkg_fabrik.zip which installs all of them at once.

Thank you for replying!
mattesar
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2012/10/12 15:11 By mattesar.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla