English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Set new password & email
Set new password & email 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin,

I´m read a lot from others topics but I dont get a solution.

I´m working on Joomla 2.5.6 & 1.2 multisites version.

When I try create a slave site in front with a Super Admin & enter a new email & password in form it work fine for a Super admin user in the slave site but if I try the same with a registered user (master site) when de admin user selected in template is a super admin in the slave site the parameters don´t change the user, however if the selected user in template site is a manager the parameters change with a registered user in front (master site).

I need that a registered user in master site set mail & pass for a Superadmin in slave site.
Can you tell me the file that manage this please?

Thanks
celso
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Set new password & email 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
When you define a JMS Template rule, you can select the new admin user that can be provided to your customer. In the front-end, you can decide to change the user name and email and password of this selected user. So that, if this selected user is a "Super Admin", this allow you providing a super admin to your customer when they create the website from the front-end.

JMS can also send automatically an email to the customer with the parameters.

There is no code to modify for that. You have to configure correctly the JMS template rule.
If you want to create a specific behavior, you still have the choice to create a plugin to perform additional stuf when the website is created.
See user manual chapter 4
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla