English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Installing Template Packages
Installing Template Packages 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin,

I would your advice on the following. I am trying to install some joomla templates in my slave site and have no problem, meanwhile I would like to install them with all their demo content in order to get the same template as shown on the demo site where I purchased, to do this I have to click "install demo content" on the installation process while having uploaded all the folders they provide, meanwhile the multisites automatically installs the new joomla without having the choice to install the template's demo content. I dod not if I explained correctly, what do you think I could do in this case to install the full template package in a slave site?

thankyou very much.
ricardoos
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Installing Template Packages 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
This is not clear and you mentioned that you would like to do something like a demo that you see somewhere.
Would you please give us the link because we don't see what you mean.

If you want to create a website from the front-end with a specific "templates" directory, you can get inspired from the tutorial video 13 in which you can also decide to have a specific template directory like in tutorial video CP 05 or event use a zip containing a specific "templates" directory prepared for your demo websites.
www.jms2win.com/tutorial#jms12x-13
www.jms2win.com/tutorial#jms12x-CP-05
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla