English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Rockettheme's Gantry Frameworks v2.0 Template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Rockettheme's Gantry Frameworks v2.0 Template
Rockettheme's Gantry Frameworks v2.0 Template 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin,

It's Seth again

Rockettheme lauched a new series of Gantry Frameworks 2.0 Templates. In JMS, I found that some parameters of the template configuration cannot be set. I tested it in a standalone Joomla, it works normaly.

I saw the file params_{multisite_id}.ini is created in the template root folder and is writable.

I can set some parameters in JMS, but not others.

I will send you a Gantry Frameworks template (Rockettheme Quasar) as well as a screen capture showing which parameters cannot be set in JMS.

Edwin, I have to say "Thank you so......Much!" again for your quick response. I understand there must be lots of extension you need to work on. And your support is amazingly good!

No hurry.........

Thanks a Million!

Seth
KingoftheRoad
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rockettheme's Gantry Frameworks v2.0 Template 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
I have replied in the forum that Rocket Themes has redevelop specific things and that their modules, themes and other stuf may need to be have fix to manage things correctly like in joomla.

So if you have problem with the parameters, this must be check in the themes itself.
Sometime this is in specific modules or plugin (I don't remember) where they have re-implemented the joomla stuf to become speciifc.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Rockettheme's Gantry Frameworks v2.0 Template 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Still cannot get any glues. Will continue to investigate...

The Rockettheme I sent you "Quasar" is a free open-source Gantry Frameworks v.0 template, it does not include any other Rockettheme modules.

All new Rocketthemes will use this framework.

I guess Rockettheme has changed the ways to hand template parameters that disallows us to change the template setting in JMS.

Should you have any glues, please let me know. No hurry as I know you have lots of stuff to do...

Thanks.

Seth
KingoftheRoad
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Rockettheme's Gantry Frameworks v2.0 Template 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin,

I saw your new post in another thread. I have made a quick test, it doesn't work.

Some parameters in parameter.ini even cannot be changed in the Master JMS site. Same behaiour as in the slave site.

If Rocketthem Gantry Frameworks cannot be used in JMS, I think I better drop it.

Pls advise.

Regards,

Seth
KingoftheRoad
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Rockettheme's Gantry Frameworks v2.0 Template 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
If you think that RockertThemes will use this new framework intensivelly in the future, perhaps it will be good to ask them integrate the MULTISITES_ID define in the computation of all the files they store on the disk to make it specific to each websites.
edwin2win
graph

I would give up Rockettheme for the time being.

Their support forum is not like you. No answers had been responsed from them since I first subscribed their plans.
KingoftheRoad
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla