English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Component not found error in master and slave both
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Component not found error in master and slave both
Component not found error in master and slave both 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
hi all,

I have created a custom component for my admin which works well on the local but some how it does not works well on the server on both master as well as slave admins.

pls note that its a customized component so i did not install i just did some customisation in the component table and and created new table for my component .

I hope things are clear what i mean .

I just want to know if i have to do any configuration in multi-sites componet tables to add my component .
Im not sure where i went so may some one could help me with thier previous experience .

the error is

404 - An error has occurred.

Component Not Found

Call stack
# Function Location
1 jadministrator->dispatch() /home/pacept_com/www/joomla/administrator/index.php:97
2 jcomponenthelper::rendercomponent() /home/pacept_com/www/joomla/administrator/includes/application.php:136
3 jerror::raiseerror() /home/pacept_com/www/joomla/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:120
4 jerror::raise() /home/pacept_com/www/joomla/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
5 jexception->jobject() /home/pacept_com/www/joomla/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136
6 call_user_func_array() /home/pacept_com/www/joomla/libraries/joomla/base/object.php:48
7 jexception->__construct()

Thanks,
Mukesh:)
mukeshraj41
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/08/27 14:43 By mukeshraj41.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Component not found error in master and slave both 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
If you have developped your own component without installation, you are probably a programmer and you can see that line administration/index.php seems tells you that the "dispatch" is not present.

So ask your programmer to debug the reason.

All I can tell you is that JMS require the "manifest" files (XML) that describe the package to be able using the slave site installation.
If you hack directly the DB, this is outside of JMS.
I don't think that the problem is JMS related because if it does not work also on the master website this probably mean that the problem is outside
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2009/08/27 14:51 By edwin2win.

Solved 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
hi all,

Thanks for the reply.

The problem is solved .

Actually the problem was that my class name was HTML_aktuelles and i was referring it with file name as admin.Aktuelles.html.php .. so if you see the capital A thats was the problem i renamed it to small a and error gone

any way thanks all

Mukesh
mukeshraj41
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/08/28 08:00 By mukeshraj41.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla