English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Specify current frontend user as new slave admin?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Specify current frontend user as new slave admin?
Specify current frontend user as new slave admin? 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

Is it possible to specify the current frontend user as the administrator for a new slave site that is created through the frontend interface?

For instance, let's say I'm user Foo, and I access the frontend slave creation form. I fill out the fields and create a new slave site for which I'm automatically set as a Super User with my current credentials, instead of having to specify an email and password for a "new" administrator user.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards!
venap
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Specify current frontend user as new slave admin? 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
For the moment, the only way to compute automatically the "email" address based on the current user logged, is to create a specific JMS Layout and compute it in the PHP code.

We expect in the future add the possibility to fill the administrator email with a new keyword but this is not yet present.

Perhaps I will do also the same for the password. This is a little more complex as it is encrypted and can not be decrypted.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla