English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

help on the configuration of subdomains
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: help on the configuration of subdomains
help on the configuration of subdomains 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I have the component installed and I'm setting it for 23 subdomains. and I write the following:
Site www.kolonosgroup.com is a real estate housing has published several countries in Latin America, in its current home page is showing all the houses and apartments for sale in all countries and for this we are using the component IProperty, also want to categorize the web for subdomains, but always with the same template, with the same menu, with the same distribution of modules, but with one difference: it displays a different logo and the homepage shows the country's housing entered according to the subdomain.
explain it another way: I create the subdomain mexico.kolonosgroup.com and display on your home page and throughout the web homes of Mexico, I create the subdomain peru.kolonosgroup.com and display on the web homes of Peru And as I say, the properties are loaded into the component IProperty and displayed in their respective modules in the home page.
How to achieve this, they can give me a hint?
I hope I was explicit about what I want
kolonos
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
kolonos0607 Kolonos Group
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:help on the configuration of subdomains 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I want to put it another way: I know how to show the same module in each subdomain, but with a different configuration for each subdomain.
Sorry that he is taking a lot back to this issue, but I want to know what steps to take.
I want to show on the home page of each subdomain, IProperty component modules configured according to the subdomain.
For example, when someone accesses the mexico.kolonosgroup.com this module housing mexico show, that when accessing this module shows peru.kolonosgroup.com peru homes, and so forth.
How I can do?
kolonos
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:help on the configuration of subdomains 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Good evening, watch a few moments subdomains probe had already created and that worked very well, did not work, not load. The web browser could not display the webpage.
What I did was add physical subdomains in the administration panel of the web server: fierce, and probe the subdomains and I got a 403 error and a message saying that I have no permission to enter that directory.
I went back to delete the subdomains in the administration panel Fierce and try again, and at that time if charged subdomains. So, I create and delete subdomains in the administration panel and delete to work. or what?
I do not think this is so. Please help
kolonos
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla