English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: help on the configuration
help on the configuration 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Good afternoon, I have a problem with the configuration of the component. No really where is the error. but see this:
I followed the steps in the video tutorial tutorial.jms2win.com/joomla/multisite-12...overview/index.html, ie, I created 2 subdomains fierce control panel, I have successfully patched component, and configured so that kla web template for all will be: master_db: then create subdomains in the component and try not fall, not loading, error 403 they said you do not have access to this page, something like that. Then decided to delete the suubdominios created in the administration panel of web hosting and probe the subdomains created, and that is where loaded Although these subdomains, according to the settings in the component.
My hosting does not work with wildcard dns, that in another forum found it necessary to create a subdomain *. kolonosgroup.com do not know if this is a problem, what am I doing wrong?
I await your response.
kolonos
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
kolonos0607 Kolonos Group
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:help on the configuration 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Well, I really do not know what's going on, had set up 2 subdomains are: mexico.kolonosgroup.com and peru.kolonosgroup.com and this time has ceased to operate dubdominio to Peru.
were working well, now do not charge a subdomain, I hope to continue working past few hours that of Mexico.
My goal is to create 23 subdomains and functioning properly, that will not stop charging at any time any subdomain.

I also wanted to tell you I've seen in my hosting has added a folder called multisite and within this folder are folders that corresonden to Peru and Mexico, and there are files in these folders are files joomla installations and I think joomla being installed in each subdomain.
Well before making a purchase, Juan Ayala, my partner, asked a question in your contact page, telling them that the hostitng espacion did not have enough to withstand more than 23 facilities, so we wanted to know if this component virtualizes MultiSite JSM subdomains and weighting each one, load a specific page of the domain.
I hope to answer me these 2 things are happening.
kolonos
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
kolonos0607 Kolonos Group

Re: help on the configuration 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
It is not clear what you have defined in your cPanel and the values that you have entered.

If you followed the video 0.d (demo overview), we explained that he domain or subdomain definition in cPanel has a document root directory that must be identical to the value that you enter in the "deploy folder" field of the site definition.

If you don't know which is the real path, you probably know how to send or put a file into the subdomain that you have created.
In this case, I suggest that you put the "hello world" program that display on the screen the path that you must enter in the "deploy folder".
edwin2win
graph

Re:help on the configuration 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Becarefull how you watch the files and folders.
if you are using a cPanel "file manager", it does not display the difference between a physical files and a link.
So you can think this is a directory or a file but in fact is a link.

If you want to use plenty of subdomain into the same directory, this is possible.
In this case, you have to declare that all the subdomain use the "master" directory and let the deploy folder empty.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla