English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: 2 indetical Websites
2 indetical Websites 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I have created two indentical Websites. I want to use the same User. Ok, so far so good. If i registered a new User the System say:

Registrierung abgeschlossen!
Deine Registrierung erfordert Freischaltung und E-Mail-Rückbestätigung. Bitte folge den Anweisungen in der E-Mail, die du erhalten hast. Nach der Freischaltung kannst du dich anmelden.

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in E:\xampp\htdocs\paytv\administrator\components\com_frontenduseraccess\plugin_user\plugin_user.php on line 34

The first say: Registered is done. You got a Email. Do what the Email said and all is ok.

But the Profile of the User is only read in this Site, where i registered it. On the other Frontend i can't login.

What do i wrong? Sorry my english is not the best.
Michael44
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 2 indetical Websites 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
If you want to share the users between website, this is something decided when you create the slave site.
See the tutorial video 16 and cross-check that all the MySQL tables relative to the user, core_acl and session are shared (link symbol) in the JMS tools / table.
www.jms2win.com/tutorial#jms12x-16

Can you tell me which is the extension com_frontenduseraccess ?
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla