English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Update to latest version 1.2.38
Update to latest version 1.2.38 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Just tried to update to the latest version and I saw that the recommended procedure involves uninstalling the patches first. I did just that, accessed the back-end and uninstalled the patches and then BOOM - this is the error I get -

Code:

jtablesession::Store Failed
DB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'wiseconn_joomla.jos_session' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( '7a4625e2d846b9d8e18578b4b033361a','1285877370','','0','1','0' )
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 76 bytes) in /home/wiseconn/public_html/libraries/joomla/error/exception.php on line 117

Won't go away no matter how I try to access the site - Thankfully, I did backup the site prior to this, but is there a more efficient way to restore site functionality?
Hoopster
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Update to latest version 1.2.38 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
The potential reason why you have this error is that you have changed the table prefix or the DB name corresponding to your master website.

As you could read in another reply in this forum, when you uninstall the patches, this restore the original "configuration.php" file that was present when you have install the patches the first time.
So if you changed the DB connection, this restore an older one that seems does not exists anymore.

See more detailled answer here
www.jms2win.com/forum/23-general-questio...ninstall-the-patches
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/10/01 10:14 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla