English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Slave users shall NOT be able to log in each other
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Slave users shall NOT be able to log in each other
Re:Slave users shall NOT be able to log in each other 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

well, I would be glad, if I COULD login from a subsite ...

I tried nearly every login-module (even YOO_login), but I only can login and logout from the MASTER ... Every attempt to login from one of 7 subsites is completely in vain.

I am working on this site: spvgg07ludwigsburg.de/j/index.php ... the slaves are completely sub-domains like boxen.spvgg07ludwigsburg.de, coronar.spvgg07ludwigsburg.de and so on.

Maybe somebody can give me some help or tips, how to manage this problem.

Thanx in advance
Georg
kollege
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/01/12 10:12 By kollege.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Slave users shall NOT be able to log in each other 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Check that you don't have a plugin or something missing in the slave site that would generate a fatal error that would avoid login.
Check that you don't have a "error_log" that would provide additional info.

Check also that you are not using the "live_url" or "live_site" in the configuration that would redirect on another page.

If you decided to share the users between the website, also check the cookies_domains that might reference another domain that would forbid to login.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Slave users shall NOT be able to log in each other 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello Edwin,

I just installed a complete new site and I followed exactly your procedure, showed in Video 16)

What happend: My master, kollegen-online.de, is ok.
slave1 (verein.kollegen-online.de) and all shared site (share 1a: fussball.kollegen-online.de / share 1b: boxen.kollegen-online.de) are not configurable at all.
No template can be selected, not even the template I use in the Master (Btw: I use this template in the other installation fussball.spvgg07ludwigsburg.de ...)

Only the rhuk-template could be shown in slave/share. I deleted it because I thought, that my favorite-template would be shown if there are no other possibilities (now in slave/share is seen nothing but the name of the site)

Before deletion of the rhuk, I was not able to share any user-login. When I logged in the Master, switched to the slave, I was not logged in there ...

Frustrating!

So, please give me (and maybe many others) one tip, how to fix this problem. Maybe I have to use a special "Login"-module? I would prefer the "CBE", because I want to have new users to register via the "CBE"-component (By the way: Thanx(xxl) for the patch!!!)

As said before: I followed exactly your documentation!!!

Greets
Georg

P.S.: This site (kollegen-online.de) was my test-site - I thought I could find out what is wrong in the productive-site (fussball.spvgg07ludwigsburg.de), where I still can not login/logout from the slave/share-sites !!!!!
kollege
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla