English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Slave Site Creating Problem.
Slave Site Creating Problem. 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Dear Sir,

On the behalf of Mr. Rene I want to ask something from all of you. I am developer of Mr. Rene. I am creating a slave site on subdomain pcgclean.clairitynow.com and the master site is demo.clairitynow.com. So when I am creating the slave site none of all files will be copied on the slave site. Kindly help me what is the issue. The directory has full read write access (0777) but I am not geting the perfect results can I make any path issue.

I made a directory in the demo.clairitynow.com named as demo2 when I created the slave site in demo2, it is working perfectly.

Kindly help me I will be waiting for your reply.
Best Regards
Habib
hnsight_jms
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Slave Site Creating Problem. 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
If you are deploying the slave sites into a directory beside the master or in a totally different directory, you may have to open some security depending on your environement and hosting.
If you are using Plesk or Direct Admin or similar HTTP Server administration tool, perhaps you have to also check the open_basedir parmeter that may restrict the access of the directory (event when 777 is put on the directory).
On Windows platform, you may also have to check the security relative to the directories.

Also check the parent directories.

As you mentioned it with your "demo2" test, this is a permission problem that must be solved by the administrator of this server (or you if you are the administrator).
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/07/24 09:22 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla