English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Same template but different images folder...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Same template but different images folder...
Re:Same template but different images folder... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I' ve solved with a little hack, but now I still fighting with JCE....I've read something but not suitable for me...thank's for your help.
crisba
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Same template but different images folder... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
Can you explain your little hack
edwin2win
graph

Re:Same template but different images folder... 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
well, I need to have a master site like www.master.com and a slave www.slave.master.com

so I've done a check in index.php of my master template (slave site has the same template) that verify if I'm my url it's from master or slave site and redirect to css master folder or to slave folder...thrn I only change template folder for every site, just to have different layout but the same index, so it's easy to make my changes.

my second step is creating the easiest eay to install and use in my slave sites components quite hostile like JCE ehhe:laugh:
crisba
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla