English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

403 error after joomla update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: 403 error after joomla update
403 error after joomla update 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi guys,

i've just done update of joomla 3.4.1 to 3.4.8 on a website which uses multisites 1.3.43 - Medium, i've updated the joomla via the default cms update, everything went fine, but now when i try to open any of the websites (there are 5) i get:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /sitename1 on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Only on one of them instead of the error i see the index of the directory, but again, i don't see the website.

So everything is ok on the master website, it's working after the update, but the slaves don't work, could this be some coincidence with the hosting, or something needs to be done on the back-end?
GixxerMKD
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2016/03/14 20:02 By GixxerMKD.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 403 error after joomla update 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I've just found out that on the master website when i try to open an article (via com_content) i get this error:
(page title)
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=SELECT name,title FROM xx_contributors WHERE id=

this is in the body:
// Get language and direction $doc = JFactory::getDocument(); $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $this->language = $doc->language; $this->direction = $doc->direction; ?>
GixxerMKD
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: 403 error after joomla update 8 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
I don't know if you have something after the WHER id=
but if you don't have anything, this mean that the ID is missing and is the reason of the MySQL error.

Something that you can do after an update is to verify the DB structure with the Extension Manager / Database => Fix button
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla