English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Not Happy - Pressed For Time - Nothign Works
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Not Happy - Pressed For Time - Nothign Works
Not Happy - Pressed For Time - Nothign Works 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I am extremely pressed for time, and found your product to be feature rich, but I have just a couple days to finish this product, so if I can't get this working in the next 12 hours I'm going to submit for a full immediate refund from Pay Pal. $242 USD is too much to be paying for software that doesn't work.

My Problem -

Every screen is a BLANK SCREEN - NOTHING (and I mean NOTHING other than your "About Us" Page) works.

I've done as much troubleshooting of this as I can, and I can't find anything that will give me a clue as to what is going on. No error messages at all, even with Debug and Error Reporting wide open.

I need answers soon, otherwise, I'm going to have to go elsewhere and demand a full refund.

Please - Someone needs to help here, I'd like to use this and be a part of your success story, but right now - I don't even see success in seeing anything on the page... Here's a SCREENSHOT...
rhantson
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2014/02/01 05:14 By rhantson.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Not Happy - Pressed For Time - Nothign Works 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Based on what you mentioned, it seems that the installation succeeded as you have access to the menu "About us".

If the other sub-menu give you a blank screen, this is a symptom of a PHP Fatal error.
This can be due by plenty of reason and for example a problem of permission.
In general you can find additional information in the error log file of your system.

Based on what you told me by email, this seems to be due to some security that you have in your environment because you told me that you were able to fix it and install the patches manually.

Can you give us more information on what you did to fix it and what cause the issue.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla