English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

SQL fault on slave site creation [SOLVED]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: SQL fault on slave site creation [SOLVED]
SQL fault on slave site creation [SOLVED] 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Have installed JMS multisites 1.3 on Joomla 3.2.1

Having watched the tutorials several times have endeavored to install a slave, as per 0.d for testing the system and getting to grips with the operation.

Slave installs, and you can get to the Joomla install part. It goes thru step 1 & 2, but it wont clear the final stage step 3. I get the following error when trying to set up database:

SQL=CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `slave1_ucm_base` ( `ucm_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL, `ucm_item_id` int(10) NOT NULL, `ucm_type_id` int(11) NOT NULL, `ucm_language_id` int(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`ucm_id`), KEY `idx_ucm_item_id` (`ucm_item_id`), KEY `idx_ucm_type_id` (`ucm_type_id`), KEY `idx_ucm_language_id` (`ucm_language_id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8

and it returns to the setup for step 2 (database setup).

Any ideas

After a fresh install I have tested this out on a test site and all seems to working.
Not sure if it was because of the latest release of JMS has cured this. Was using 1.3.26, but am now using 1.3.27
KevKing
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2014/01/20 15:53 By KevKing.Reason: resolved
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: SQL fault on slave site creation [SOLVED] 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
NO The difference between JMS 1.3.26 and 1.3.27 is that we have added some extension definition and sharing at request of a customer.
edwin2win
graph

Re: SQL fault on slave site creation [SOLVED] 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
But it resolved my problem, so it might be help full to other users of this software. So it helps others...........if they were experiencing the same problem.

Great software by the way edwin. I managed to create several slaves etc today and tried out some of the potential of JMS today.
KevKing
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla