English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Error 1062
Error 1062 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I just create a new configuration base on joomla 3.1, install the lates version of JMS as well as easyblog and easy discuss.

I created a new fresh site with all extensions include (but don't share their database).

During the joomla installer on both site, joomla told me that the error reporting was ON. (should be off, I don't know why it is on!!)

The problem is, in the new slave site (created into "multisites" directoy), when going to the esayblog page, I get an error 1062:

1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `wscom1_easyblog_users` (`avatar`,`description`,`url`,`params`,`permalink`) VALUES ('default_blogger.png','','','','')

When I go to the easydiscuss page, error as well:

1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `wscom1_discuss_users` (`avatar`,`description`,`url`,`params`,`alias`) VALUES ('default.png','','','','')

On the master site, everything looks ok.

The full message on the pages are:

[The requested page cannot be found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a mistyped address
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
you have no access to this page
Go to the Home Page

Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `wscom1_discuss_users` (`avatar`,`description`,`url`,`params`,`alias`) VALUES ('default.png','','','','')[/b][b]

Any idea what it could be and how to fix it?

Thanks.
aikigi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Error 1062 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
The message mentioned that you have a duplicate key.
So you have to verify the content of your DB and perhaps with PHPMyAdmin.

I suppose that you already have such record - otherwise, I don't see why you have the message duplicate key.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Error 1062 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I don't know much about database

I went to phpmyadmin and find the two tables (easyblog ans easydiscuss) but I don't know what to look for. I don't know how it is suppose to be...

Could you please look at it for me?

I will send you the access code to my testing sites by email.

Thanks
aikigi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Error 1062 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
Based on the URL that you gave me by email, I didn't found anything and the error message that you mentioned didn't appeared on my PC.

Perhaps that you could try cleanup the cache of your browser and verify if you still have the message. Perhaps this is a message that you got during a previous test that you did.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Error 1062 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes, I did found out what was the problem. When I created the slave site, the default blog post from Easyblog and dicussion from Easydiscuss where create by an unknown user. I realize then that the super user from the master site was the one mention in the error. I deleted the blog post and discussion related to that user and it fixed the problem.

Now I don't know if it is normal or a small bug, or a configuration error from me. But it looks like that when propagating the easyblog and easydiscuss extension from the master site to the fresch slave site, the default content from those extension are considered as writed by the super user of the master site, not the slave site.

Thank you for looking at it.

Sincerely.
aikigi
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Error 1062 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
Do you have the Joomla users that are shared ?
and the easyblog that is not shared ?

The symptom let me suppose that you have the joomla users that are shared and that easyblog try creating a new user with exactly the same value than the one that is already shared.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla