English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Refresh JMS Links in Maintenance crashed Joomla
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Refresh JMS Links in Maintenance crashed Joomla
Refresh JMS Links in Maintenance crashed Joomla 10 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
site: master.shopcen.co
JMS version: 1.3.10 - FULL

2) I went to JMS maintenance - showed a lot of database errors

3) I clicked on the HELP link which does not work - gives an 404 error (went to page help.jms2win.com/index.php?option=com_co...ef=screen.checkdb.13) - so no info there

4) I did a full cPanel backup of the shopcen.co site as suggested.

5) I returned to JMS Maintenance and hit the refresh JMS links which crashed my whole Joomla! setup. Could not do anything - not even log in to Joomla master.shopcen.co/administrator again

6) I restored shopcen.co from the cPanel backup through WHM "restore a full back up/cpmove file

7) The sites that were created using JMS no longer display - receive the following error: Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error
mancer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Refresh JMS Links in Maintenance crashed Joomla 10 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
Please disregard / delete this post - they were test sites only and the new v1.3.11 seems to be deploying sites nicely now.
mancer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Refresh JMS Links in Maintenance crashed Joomla 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
Glad to see this is fixed but I don't see what is changed in JMS 1.3.11 that would fix that.

I will just keep the post for the history.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla