English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

joomla-virtuemart-designs.com Virtuemart Template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: joomla-virtuemart-designs.com Virtuemart Template
joomla-virtuemart-designs.com Virtuemart Template 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I have bought Virtuemart Templates from www.joomla-virtuemart-designs.com. However, I found the installation guide of notice box 2 as below:

"For changing the color of the box you have to open the mooPrompt.css. Got to Line 6 and chance the background-image

background-image: url(box_pink.png); to maybe background-image: url(box_blue.png);

you have 4 colors in this package: blue, black, pink and red"

In JMS environment, it seems all multisites will have the same color of the notice box as they all share the same "components/com_virtuemart/js/mootools/mooPrompt.css"

May there be any workaround for this, so that each multisite can have different color?

Thanks.

Seth
KingoftheRoad
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:joomla-virtuemart-designs.com Virtuemart Template 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Also the /components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/themes file, it configures the color of add-to-cart.

Any workaround to allow different color for each multisite ?

Thanks.

Seth
KingoftheRoad
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:joomla-virtuemart-designs.com Virtuemart Template 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
When this is present in a CSS, you can not make it specific in each website except create a totally independent themes folder.
This is possible in JMS to have specific themes folder for a slave site.
Read the User Manual Chapter 1.1 and 3.3 that explain particularities and how to make a themes folder totally independent.
If you are on Unix platform and the themes is already installed on the master, you will have to un-install on the slave and after re-install it. This will delete the Symbolic Link on the master and with install a new standalone copy for the slave.
edwin2win
graph

Re:joomla-virtuemart-designs.com Virtuemart Template 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin,

However, those CSS files are not inside the Template folder, they are inside the VirtueMart component, e.g.: components/com_virtuemart/js/mootools/mooPrompt.css and also components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/themes.css

I don't think I can do these in the "Folders and files" tab of "Website template Details"

Should I copy those CSS statements, and then modify and copy into temple CSS with more specific CSS rules, so that the temple CSS statement can override the CSS statement inside componenets/com_virtuemart...

May I have your advice?

Thanks.

Seth
KingoftheRoad
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Re:joomla-virtuemart-designs.com Virtuemart Template 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
I think it will become complex because if you try to modify the path to access a new CSS, this also mean that you have to change the header of the HTML that is produced and that refers to this mootPrompt.css.

The only solution that I see consists in retreiving the place where those links are created and perform different call to change CSS name and compute a name based on the MULTISITES_ID define value.
edwin2win
graph

It seems there is no easy way to do it.

KingoftheRoad
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla