English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The server responded with a status of 403
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The server responded with a status of 403
The server responded with a status of 403 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi

I have a problem with the SSI Plugin.

I'm on a Joomla! 2.5.7 environment with a JMS Multisites 1.3 FULL Component. A Master Database sharing users and some other tables (not the whole DB) with a cloned site.

I installed the plugin on both the Master site and the Slave sites.

Master URL is:

(https) domain.com

Subdomain URL is:

(https) store.domain.com

I've noticed that In both backends plugin configurations, the available domain on the list to apply the actions is the same: store.domain.com. In the video tutorial I observed that even the master domain is available on all lists of each site (there are 3 on the video example). So I add manually the Master domain.com on the additional list (of the subdomain's plugin configuration on it's respective Back end).

Thing is that I have users, session and so on, shared correctly, as the tables show under the Tools section of the JMS Multisites 1.3. If I log-in on the Front-end of the Master site, I don't show up as logged-in on the Front-end of the subdomain's site.

The strange thing is that on the Back-end of both sites I can see that I have this info on the number of Administrators logged-in: 2 Administrators. On both Back-ends though, the single user logged-in on the Master (from Master's Front-end) is detected (and counted as one).

If I try a manual log-in on the subdomain's Front-end with the same user account that is already logged in on the Master site, the log-in procedure works all right and the stats now are updated to show that 2 users on the Front-end are connected and 2 Administrators are connected. Even though, in fact, they are all the same user.

Also happens that if I log-out from the subdomain, it also logs me out from the Master. This happens even with the plugin disabled!!

I've checked the Secret word for encryption and is the same on both Master configuration.php and Subdomain configuration.php.

Log-in on the Front-end of the Master site, results in no scripts for loggin on the subdomain when checking it's source code and no errors on it's console

Log-in on the Front-end of the Subdomain site, results in a script for log-in on the Master site and returns this response from the server when I use the browser's error console:

Code:

https://domain.com/plugins/system/multisites_ssidomains/multisites_ssidomains/login.php?d=.MmYhsDTsdEGZiRzYmRDMmZjZ1MTM4ITNjRGZ0IWO2E2Y9UGdpN3I&cs=..wcHBXkeVWUkhmZvUmY

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)

I don't know where to go from here and is messing my head. I'm a bit desperate trying every combination for the plugin setup.

Thanks
davilafran
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/09/19 14:55 By davilafran.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The server responded with a status of 403 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
When the users are shared (independently of SSI for domains), when you logout, Joomla save in the session DB table that the user is logged out.
So for me, this is normal processing to have the back-end loggout when you logout in the front-end.

Concerning the 403 forbidden, try manually to execute the URL and verify the path.
You can also try to put a hello.php file in each directories that reach the plugins login.php file. That would help you identifying the directory where you may have a permission issue that would forbid the access.
Perhaps that you also have a .htaccess that forbid the access to this directory.

Based on your description, the first element is to fix the 403 error and arrive to get the access to the login.php script.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla