English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Pre-Sale Clarification needed
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Pre-Sale Clarification needed
Pre-Sale Clarification needed 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry for starting another thread but I suspect that the unanswered questions in the other thread have not been noticed, and I need some sort of clarity before purchasing.

I believe there may be some sort of confusion about the extension I was asking about.

You stated that your product does not support Jomres but your List of Extensions page seems to suggest that you do:

Also, you stated:

... Concerning JomRes, we do not provide any support with this extension.
This extension is encrypted with IonCube ...

Jomres does not use IonCube or any form of encryption. Is it possible that you are confusing it with some other extension?

My original question was merely a last-minute check, before buying, to make sure there were no issues I needed to be aware of, but there now seems to be a major contradiction between what your List of Extensions page claims and the answer you gave.

Again, my apologies for starting another thread, but it is important to know if the compatibilities claimed on the list are true.
donnacha
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2014/10/29 19:56 By donnacha.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Pre-Sale Clarification needed 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Perhaps that JomRes has changed their license and have now provided all the sources in clear.
As we had a very old extension, it was still using IonCube.
So we have suggested in the other thread that you send us the latest JomRes package for a new review.

The table that you show here, just show that you have a definition of JomRes defined in JMS but that does not mean that we were able to view the source code of JomRes.
We provided the sharing definition with Joomla 1.5 and because our customer who requested that in specific didn't complain about the result, we have kept it but we were not able to verify that we did correctly the sharing.
So if you already have JMS, up to you to verify that the sharing works as you may expect it.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla