English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Redirect URL on new site creation broken
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Redirect URL on new site creation broken
Redirect URL on new site creation broken 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin,

I've been testing the URL redirection for successful and un-successful new site creations and I've found the following issues:

1) When a single re-direction URL is entered into EITHER "Redirect URL" or "On error redirect URL" then ALL slave creations redirect to the entered URL regardless if they are successful or contain errors.

i.e. a successful slave site will re-direct to the "On error redirect URL" instead of redirecting to the JMS list and an unsuccessful slave will redirect to the "Redirect URL" instead of the JMS list.

2) When BOTH re-direction URL's are entered then successful and unsuccessful slave creations are both redirected to the "Redirect URL" only (i.e. the "On error redirect URL" is not utilised at all).

So in summary the real issue is that the "On error redirect URL" is not working.

This is critical for me because I'm using anonymous users to create slave sites and I need to re-direct the user away from the JMS list under all circumstances.

Please let me know how long it will take to resolve this issue?

Thanks and regards.
TonyGee
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Redirect URL on new site creation broken 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
I confirm this issue and it is now fixed in JMS version 1.2.84
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla