English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Joomla 1.7 Problems
Joomla 1.7 Problems 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I have recently upgraded my Joomla to the latest version 1.7, I started a complete fresh database and install as I wanted to start my websites again.

I then installed all my components including Multusites, the main install went fine and I don't get any errors while clicking on the link in the backend of joomla. But I noticed when I installed the patches I was automatically log out.

Another problem I notices was when I created a new site from an template, I was automatically log out again. When I log in I notice not link nothing was displayed in my Joomla backend, and when I check MySQL database nothing with the new prefix has been created.

As soon as I delete the newly created folder under multisites I was sent back to the backend login screen. When I log back in again all joomla links are present and correct.

I am not sure if this is an bug or just my system.

I hope this information helps you if you need to know anything else let me know.

Christopher Dally
wooglenetwork
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Joomla 1.7 Problems 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
If you watched the video 3, you will see that this is normal that you are logged out after the install of the patches.

For the other parts of your description, I will try reproducing it.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla