English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Problem of opens some pages
Problem of opens some pages 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Dear Edwin!

Recently, the problem began. Sometimes when I open a page I see other page from it or other slave site. Same problem in admin panel, when I open admin panel one site I see admin panel another site.
The master site has the latest version Jomla 1.5/JMS and using cache plugin with APC. In additional I use Reverce Proxy but I see same problem when I go directly to Apache.
How to better diagnosis the problem?

Br, Dmitry.
VDmitry
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem of opens some pages 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Dear, Edwin!

For resolve the problem I have disabled Joomla chache. I tryed to set different php accelerators and to set cache by files, but result is same. Could you write any additional recommendation about cache option?

Br, Dmitry.
VDmitry
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Problem of opens some pages 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I have the same problem.
I can't use APC cache in joomla with JMS...
Why? Because it will show me the same content across different websites - I mean: it'll show the same cache files independently of what site you are visiting (it caches the first site you visit and then shows the same thing over and over again until cache is refreshed, and then repeats the same cicle...)

Any solution? This is a no-go for me. I prefer to have APC than having JMS running with very slow sites...

JMS doesn't support APC cache?
tneves
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Problem of opens some pages 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
We don't know the APC cache and if you want that we review this extension, please send us this extension in the attachement of an email that you can find in the "contact us".

I suppose that this extension does not use the "cache" directory that is created for the slave site but is using the "master" website cache that may explain it shared the cache content.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla