English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

error creating slave that worked previously
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: error creating slave that worked previously
error creating slave that worked previously 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin,

I created a slave from my Master Site and then made some cosmetic changes to it and now when I try to use it as the template, I receive the following error message.

Table/View Error [1064] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW u62_fl_users AS SELECT * FROM OPTION]. DB Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OPTION' at line 1 SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW u62_fl_users AS SELECT * FROM OPTION
Table/View Error [1064] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW u62_fl_users_community AS SELECT * FROM OPTION]. DB Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OPTION' at line 1 SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW u62_fl_users_community AS SELECT * FROM OPTION

I have create and share view privileges and can deploy other slave sites with different templates but this one continues to cause an error. Any ideas????

Thanks,

Sondra
slboone
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: error creating slave that worked previously 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
It seems that the error comes from the "OPTION" that is normally the name of a DB where must be read the data.
Do you have a DB called option ?

The "OPTION" word is a reserved word in MySQL.
edwin2win
graph

Re: error creating slave that worked previously 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
No i don't and other slave sites deploy with no problems in the same database. It is only with this template and the statemaster template site that the problem arises. I have created a brand new template using the statemaster as the template site and I get the exact same error message. Any other ideas??? It is only with the users table for some reason. All the other views are created correctly. I am sharing Alpha User Points, AEC, Mosets Tree and Sobi2.

I have given you admin access to this site before, but if you pm or email me I will remind you of the login if you need to go in and take a closer look

Thanks,

Sondra
slboone
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: error creating slave that worked previously 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
The Jms Multisites version 1.2.24 now include additional cross-check when views in DBs are followed by specfic statement.
This avoid using the last word present in a statment like "view ... as select * from XXX WITH CASCADED CHECK OPTION" that was at the origin of this thread.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla