English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

CB Paid Subscription and JMS Integration possible?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: CB Paid Subscription and JMS Integration possible?
CB Paid Subscription and JMS Integration possible? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi,

I have a website that using JMS. I was wonder is it possible to intergrate JMS and CB using CB Paid Subscriptions? Here how it work: A user will subscribe a website i added his purchase to CB Paid Subscriptions and after purchasing he/she can create a his/her own website and JMS will do that. I getting in trouble how to do this and how is it possible to do this. All example are using vitue mart. Any idea?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Norman
iostream01
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: CB Paid Subscription and JMS Integration possible? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
If you want to create another plugin for CB, you can do it.
The principal used in JMS Multisites is the reverse of the one that you described as you can not request to pay something that you are not sure to deliver (in case where the website could not be created).

The principal used is the start create a slave site with "pending" status and when you are sure that it can be created then you can ask to pay for it. When the payment is received by your shoping cart system (ie. CB if you develop a specific interface) then you can after confirm the slave site as you are sure that it exists and is created.

This bridge for CB does not exists but you can develop a specific one.
edwin2win
graph

Re: CB Paid Subscription and JMS Integration possible? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi Edwin,

Thanks for your response. I had got it on going, but upon creating a website using JMS i had encounter this error "MakeDB - DB Connection fail.WARNNOTCONNECTDB" . I think this a user privilege? Any i idea? I'm using this JMS version given below.

Version 1.2.4 (Latest available: 1.2.32)
Patches definition Version 1.2.38 (Latest available: 1.2.38)

I'm not allowed to update there JMS for some reasons.

Thanks,
Norman
iostream01
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: CB Paid Subscription and JMS Integration possible? 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
To get the latest version of JMS Multsites, you have to follow the procedure described in the FAQ www.jms2win.com/faq#sec-122

When you are logged, you will retreive in your personnal account menu the invoices corresponding to your orders and also a "get latest version" menu that allows you get the latest version of the products that you have purchase.
So login into jms2win.com menu and go in the "personnal account" menu that show you the information relatives to your purchase.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla