English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

No users in slave site(I did just as video 16 said
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: No users in slave site(I did just as video 16 said
No users in slave site(I did just as video 16 said 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Im sorry i posted in the wrong forum by mistake.
-------

I have done as instructed in video 16. Created a slave site, created the template, created a child site to the slave site.

So is it the child site that is the site to be used now? Neither it or the main slave site have any users(except admin which is my account and that works to login on my account from the master site) and you can't login on it with user from master site.

When I look at the slave site in tools and tables there are table symbols on both master and slaves. My guess is that there should be link symbols on the slave sites, correct? But how is this done?
Gazimaluke
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/03/23 13:17 By Gazimaluke.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: No users in slave site(I did just as video 16 said 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
Check that you are correctly using MySQL 5.0
Check that you have not created a fresh the slave_1A and effectivelly used the template that define the sharing rule. If you have already created the slave_1A, delete it and remove also the DB table. JMS does not change existing table when they are created.

With version of JMS are you using ?
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla