English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Article sharing problemos
Article sharing problemos 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi! I've purchased on JMS multisite v1.2 and article sharing 1.1.6.

I'm running Joomla 2.5.6 version.

I have one master page and three slave sites, these three sites have their own news publishing system. My goal is to show all of slave site news in master page too under one menu item. Is this possible because now there's only a one site option to choose in multisites article sharing component. If theres not, it would be nice if this option would come a reality.

The reason why i purchased on article sharing is that i need all of the slave site news to be listed in masterpage's one menuitem. if this option is not available, buying this component appears to be a bad decision.

thanks.
apelius
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/09/09 12:04 By apelius.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Article sharing problemos 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Currently, the solution that you need is the "Multisites Content Module" that allows merging the latest new from several websites but this extension only works on joomla 1.5. We didn't rewrote it for joomla 2.5 yet.

With the "Article Sharing for JMS", you can only read the articles coming from a specific websites and not the merge from several websites.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla