English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: What if I mess up JMS?
What if I mess up JMS? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I am debating on if I want to have you install jms or to do it myself. My question is if I try to do it myself and I do it wrong and just want to start over fresh and have you do it will that void my install of JMS?
james2581
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My YouTube Channel
The administrator has disabled public write access.
If you are thinking about getting support let me assure you it is worth every penny. Here is a video explaining my experience with ordering support youtu.be/ba3RjbG9Lmw

Re: What if I mess up JMS? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
JMS including the latest JMS 1.3 represent more than 2 years of full time development.
So if you think that you can do it yourself with a lower price, you can do it.
edwin2win
graph

Re:What if I mess up JMS? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I am not trying to say I want to create my own software. You have done an amazing job and have created something really useful. I am saying if I try to install and can't get it to work properly and just mess up my whole site can I just by the hour support and have you install/Fix my site using the license I bought. I just don't want to have to buy it twice
james2581
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
My YouTube Channel
If you are thinking about getting support let me assure you it is worth every penny. Here is a video explaining my experience with ordering support youtu.be/ba3RjbG9Lmw

Re:What if I mess up JMS? 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
If you want that we install JMS on your environment and perform tests to verifying that it is working as expected, in general, this require 3hours.
If you have a specific environment with permission issue or MySQL privileges issue, this may require more time.

A basic setup consists in:
- installation of joomla (generally on a confidential domain or subdomain)
- Installation of JMS to create the master website
- Creation of 2 or 3 slaves sites to verify the symbolic links and the DB sharing.

The setup is done with the customer online and sharing our desktop.
So we can teach you in the same time for your specific environment or constrain and we explain why we setup the environment like that for you case.
We use skype for the chat and phone and the free www.teamviewer.com application to share our desktop during the support session.
The billable support can be ordered at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla