English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Multisite and Multicategories (with JMS2Win)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Multisite and Multicategories (with JMS2Win)
Multisite and Multicategories (with JMS2Win) 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,
Just one question ;
We write articles for publishing on slave sites depending selected category with JMS2Win MultiSite Content Modules.

We need to classify these articles (by example for a citytrip article: Destination, possible Transportations, Accomodations, ...)

Is it possible to multicategorize each article for easier search purpose for our web visitors ?

So we probably need a external component but to work with JMS2Win multisites content? Recommanded component or plug-in advices are welcome

Thanks
alaink
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Multisite and Multicategories (with JMS2Win) 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
I don't know how to achieve that now.

All I can tell you is that I will notice that you would like to have such feature in the "Multisites Content Module" that only exists for Joomla 1.5.

As I still have to rewrite something for Joomla 2.5 or soon 3.0, I will have a look at that moment.

Provide filtering of categories inside the "Multisites Latest Modules" does not seems easy as the categories are not necessary the same in all the websites.

So a list of all the categories for all the websites should be provided to let you select the categories in which you would like to restrict the "multisites latest articles".
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2012/08/01 21:36 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla