English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Multisites & Multiusers don't seem to work either
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Multisites & Multiusers don't seem to work either
Multisites & Multiusers don't seem to work either 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry for all these posts today but I am concentrating on JMS and JomSocial and these problems are arising all at once.

So, I have both Multisites single login and Multisites Users installed and configured. The the best of my knowledge, both have been configured exactly as the documentation specifies (though the documentation does say its for 1.7 and I am on 2.5).

I've attached screenshot for you to see, but in short, I cannot even select the websites in the plugin as mentioned in the instructions.

Cheers
triggeru571
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Multisites & Multiusers don't seem to work either 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
First they are compatible with Joomla 2.5 and we didn't updated the document to just change the version number.

If you don't see the list of sites in a slave site, this is perhaps because the "/multisites" directory is not available or shared in the slave site.
This directory contain the definition of the slave sites.
If you don't have access to this directory, the list will be empty.

In the "SSI for domains", you still have the alternative to enter the domain name manually in the free text.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Multisites & Multiusers don't seem to work either 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
The Multisites directory is available and shared. You installed it yourself during a two hour support session. Also the sites are available in the field. It just refuses to save the selection when I select them and refuses to work point blank.

Thanks

M
triggeru571
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Multisites & Multiusers don't seem to work either 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Can you better describe the behavior.

You mentioned that the /multisites directory is correctly present and that the list of slave site correctly appears in the list box.

After that you mentioned that there is something that does not work but you didn't described the behavior.

What is not working as you have a list of slave site displayed and that you can select and save the setting.

Can you also give use the exact name of the extension that has an issue as we didn't had screenshot to see what you mean.
We still don't know if you speak about the "Single Sign-In for Domains" or something else.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Multisites & Multiusers don't seem to work either 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Is there somewhere I can send the login details? It will probably be quicker for everyone that way.
triggeru571
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Multisites & Multiusers don't seem to work either 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
If you want that we have a look directly in your environment, this is possible with our billable support that you can order at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla