English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JHtml::getJS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JHtml::getJS
Re:Fatal error: Call to undefined method JHtml::getJS 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
edwin2win!

Thank you for don't lost my question!!!

I read some day ago, and restore situation when i get website that crash. It's new domain, and first installation joomla 3.2.1, and then i firstly install JMS last vertion(full). Thinking what i need install packag in all part of menu JMS - i do it and get error in 'packag from JMS Maintenance'...Now i understand what JMS Maintenance part - it is for upgrade master and slave Joomla, and don't need do in first installation. May be that was reason error!!!
But!, i think problem yet all have.
When install new extentions (in master site from Joomla installation) i get error access to DB (master), for example installation K2:" 1146 Table '...master_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `master_k2_categories`" I look in DB and don't find tables <master_k2_...>. I successfully install 3 fresh slave site where i specify admin DB (master) login and password. Then i see slave bases, but not other tables of new extentions (i check several) who need tables in DB.

Where access write lost!?
Thanks!
squil
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Fatal error: Call to undefined method JHtml::getJS 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Can you give screenshot of each step that you are doing and surround where you click at each step.

In my previous post, I have give you a detailled description of the steps that I did but here again, I don't understand what you are doinr and where you click to get that.
You can also give the URL that you have at each steps to help me understanding where you are and where you click to help me reproducing it.

What I don't understand is where you have the "packag frrom JMS maintenance".
Do you make reference the JMS "maintenance" menu or something else.

If I understand correctly, what you did is:
- Install Joomla 3.2.1
- Install JMS Full edition
- Did you installed the JMS patches or not ?
- Do you go in the JMS "maintenance" menu ?
- If yes, after that, what are you doing ?
- Do you click on the download package (I suspect yes)
- After that I suppose that you tried to perform the "install of the package" but did you selected a website or not.

If you want to create a video rather than screenshot this is also possible.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2014/01/30 19:33 By edwin2win.

Re:Fatal error: Call to undefined method JHtml::getJS 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
I have been able to reproduce it.
A fix will be available in the next JMS 1.3.28 version.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Fatal error: Call to undefined method JHtml::getJS 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
edwin2win!

Thank you! And once Thanks!

After many test on my host i find decision of my problem. manual instaling Joomla don't finish correctly, after standart installing as hosting application, problem left! And now all extention of joomla normally installing!

Thank you!

We pin great hopes on your design JMS2WIN!
Gradually grow the fundamental basis for the development of a large project in the field of culture, and we hope that your participation here will be relevant!
squil
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2014/02/03 01:26 By squil.

FYI, I am preparing the new release by end of this week that include this fix.
edwin2win
graph

Re:Fatal error: Call to undefined method JHtml::getJS 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
JMS version 1.3.28 is release and fix this issue.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 123
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla