English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Web site is blank after creating the slave site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Web site is blank after creating the slave site
Re:Web site is blank after creating the slave site 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I booked support hours with you and you configured it correctly.
rtenny
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Web site is blank after creating the slave site 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
though booking an hour is a good solution. could the solution be shared here since i think there are more encountering the same error. and oh i emailed if i can have that 1 hr of support. have not heard from support yet
jcpoblete
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

just to add , i changed the template for fresh slave multisites to copy the installation folder but it does not copy to the newly created directory in the multisite folder.
jcpoblete
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Web site is blank after creating the slave site 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
Personnaly, I don't remember what I did for this customer - So if he remember and can reply to the question, that would be great.

In general a "blank page" is resulting from a PHP Fatal error that can retreived in the "error_log".
When the PHP Fatal error is located, after that, this is more easier to do a diagnosis.

So there is no single answer to such kind of error and this is frequently related to a problem of permission.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla