English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Backend Acess Problem after Migration on a Plesk
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Backend Acess Problem after Migration on a Plesk
Re:Backend Acess Problem after Migration on a Plesk 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Maybe it has to do with this?
Code:

if( !defined( 'MULTISITES_MASTER_COOKIE_DOMAINS' )) {
   define( 'MULTISITES_MASTER_COOKIE_DOMAINS', '.iedtexas.org|dev.sa-mbec.org|sa-mbec.org|www.sa-mbec.org|sustainabletx.org|www.sustainabletx.org|sustainable-texas.org|www.sustainable- texas.org|swtaac.org|www.swtaac.org|txsbdc.org|www.txsbdc.org|texasruralchallenge.org|www.texasruralchallenge.org|rbp.txsbdc.org|sasbdc.org|www.sasbdc.org|sasbdc.txsbdc.org|sasbdc.org|www.sasbdc.org|sasbdc.txsbdc.org|crc.txsbdc.org|www.crc.txsbdc.org |gosdaa.org|www.gosdaa.org');
}

Is it because the cookies are being set where the DNS of the sites is on a different server? If so, then why would this affect the back end?
IEDadmin1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Backend Acess Problem after Migration on a Plesk 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I don't mean to be a pain but this is pretty critical. I have been dealing with this issue all weekend and today. Does anyone have answers about this?

I really need to move my sites as soon as possible.

thank you!
IEDadmin1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Backend Acess Problem after Migration on a Plesk 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
In joomla 1.5.16 and higher, Joomla has introduced a bug when trying to increase the security. This is reported by joomla bug tracker and never solved by Joomla.

The patch that JMS install consists in the roolback to the code present in Joomla 1.5.15 and also present in Joomla 1.6.x.

So you can not restore the code provided in Joomla 1.5.16 or higher that cause problem to login when you also want to share the users.

The problem that you may encounter is that you are trying to login in a website that share the users and you are not a valid domain name.

Here it seems that you can only login in the master from the domains that finish by ".iedtexas.org"

If you are not login in this domain, this is normal that the session is not saved and that you can not login.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla