English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Table/View Error [1146] after installing JMS1.2.87
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Table/View Error [1146] after installing JMS1.2.87
Re:Table/View Error [1146] after installing JMS1.2.87 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

I've just update to JMS1.2.88 and the problem disapear for all the website where i share the database

but the same problem apear now for all the website where I dont share anythings

it's very strange

bests regards

Bruno
Master01Bruno
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Table/View Error [1146] after installing JMS1.2.87 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
Give the error message and read it carefully.
The answer is reported inside the message provided by MySQL.

So if it mention that a table does not exists, verify that the value is correct.
DB Name and table/view

You can use PHPMyAdmin to verify step by step the values and identifying what is wrong.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2012/06/01 10:30 By edwin2win.

Re: Table/View Error [1146] after installing JMS1.2.87 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I've Joomla 2.5.4 and JMS1.2.90

I've the 3 same Table/View Error [1146]

Table/View Error [1146] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW gayweb_hikashop_click_view AS SELECT * FROM (`gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user` `a` left join `gay2lyonV17_hikashop_click` `b` on(((`a`.`user_id` = `b`.`click_partner_id`) and ((case when (`a`.`user_currency_id` = 0) then 1 else `a`.`user_currency_id` end) = `b`.`click_partner_currency_id`))))]. DB Error: Table 'gay2q5b_Tfez8dr.gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user' doesn't exist SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW gayweb_hikashop_click_view AS SELECT * FROM (`gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user` `a` left join `gay2lyonV17_hikashop_click` `b` on(((`a`.`user_id` = `b`.`click_partner_id`) and ((case when (`a`.`user_currency_id` = 0) then 1 else `a`.`user_currency_id` end) = `b`.`click_partner_currency_id`))))

Table/View Error [1146] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW gayweb_hikashop_lead_view AS SELECT * FROM (`gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user` `a` left join `gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user` `b` on(((`a`.`user_id` = `b`.`user_partner_id`) and ((case when (`a`.`user_currency_id` = 0) then 1 else `a`.`user_currency_id` end) = `b`.`user_partner_currency_id`))))]. DB Error: Table 'gay2q5b_Tfez8dr.gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user' doesn't exist SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW gayweb_hikashop_lead_view AS SELECT * FROM (`gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user` `a` left join `gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user` `b` on(((`a`.`user_id` = `b`.`user_partner_id`) and ((case when (`a`.`user_currency_id` = 0) then 1 else `a`.`user_currency_id` end) = `b`.`user_partner_currency_id`))))

Table/View Error [1146] query [CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW gayweb_hikashop_sale_view AS SELECT * FROM (`gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user` `a` left join `gay2lyonV17_hikashop_order` `b` on(((`a`.`user_id` = `b`.`order_partner_id`) and ((case when (`a`.`user_currency_id` = 0) then 1 else `a`.`user_currency_id` end) = `b`.`order_partner_currency_id`))))]. DB Error: Table 'gay2q5b_Tfez8dr.gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user' doesn't exist SQL=CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW gayweb_hikashop_sale_view AS SELECT * FROM (`gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user` `a` left join `gay2lyonV17_hikashop_order` `b` on(((`a`.`user_id` = `b`.`order_partner_id`) and ((case when (`a`.`user_currency_id` = 0) then 1 else `a`.`user_currency_id` end) = `b`.`order_partner_currency_id`))))

witch is

DB Error: Table 'gay2q5b_Tfez8dr.gay2lyonV17_hikashop_user' doesn't exist

the rigth Table had yo be 'gay2q5b_Tfez8dr.gayweb_hikashop_user'

because the slave prefix is gayweb_ and not gay2lyonV17_ because the master prefixe is gay2lyonV17_

for me the problem was JMS who ask a wrong prefix

After updating JMS i've no error with the 4 slaves websites where I share the database but I've this error with the 5 slaves websites where I dont share any database

thanks to tell that you mean about this

Many Thanks

Bruno
Master01Bruno
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Table/View Error [1146] after installing JMS1.2.87 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
You mentioned that you have this problem with website that does not share anything.

When you replicate a website that does not define sharing but that the website that you use as template site contain sharing, in this case, the sharing is propagated to the new site.
This copy the sharing present in the site used as template.

So verify with PHPMyAdmin the description of the tables that are present in the "template site". I suspect that you already have this value.
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla