English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: JSN ImageShow by Joomlashine
Re:JSN ImageShow by Joomlashine 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Concerning this extension, we are not able to read the code as the loader is a flash application for which we don't have the sources published by the author.

All we can tell you is that the extension save some parameters in file /jsn_imageshow_pro/xmldata{ number }.xml where the number is the module ID attributed by Joomla.
As the xmldata is saved in the same "/modules" directory for all the website, it may happen that you have 2 websites that use the same module ID for this module. In this case, you could modify the value used but the other website.

If you suspect that the URL is wrong inside the module, you can also edit the XML file and perhaps fix the URL to reflect the correct website.

Perhaps you could report such kind of problem to the author of the JSN imageshow.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:JSN ImageShow by Joomlashine 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
As was stated the playlist is created automatically when the rotator starts running. The problem is the file that is generated is always the same name as well as the path due to the symlinks.

What I did was to include the site_id in the file name so that each site created different filenames I am using the following:

Code:

$f = fopen(dirname(__FILE__) . '/core/playlist' . $this->modid . '.xml','w');

In this case the modid would be equal to the site_id.

I hope this helps
DaveC
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla