English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: Virtuemart Question
Re:Virtuemart Question 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Edwin
I ask you for help.

here is my situation:
I debug the sites - 1 master and 3 slaves.
No error found!

Everything is ok. But only at virutemart.
I made a setting in slave 1, it's modifying on all sites. WRONG.

I went in administration/virtuemart/configuration and i hit SAVE on ALL 4 site (1 master and 3 slaves)
Nothing happends.

So in virtuemart configuration i have this:

MASTER:
/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php

Slave1 (alarme-securitate-imobile)
/public_html/multisites/alarme-securitate-imobile/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php

Slave2 (crazybody)
public_html/multisites/crazybody/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php

Slave3 (dragoterm)
/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart.cfg.php

As you see...slave 3 is identical with master.
And all of them are using the same virtuemart.cfg.php.

I ask you to tell me what to do, to have each site is own virtuemart.cfg.php.

Do not charge me for this because i buy the JMS, and is broken. Fix it or give me my money back!

Best regards, and i hope you understand me! Is not my fault it is not working. I tryied everything. An i respect exactelly the steps.

Thank you.
Emanuel
ride2esc
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Virtuemart Question 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I am a customer and I use JMS Multisites and everything works properly. I do not understand what your problem is if you install everything correctly it works properly. If the bug is from jms they repaired immediately. but apparently the problem comes from your understanding. The support is billable for this kind of problem because it comes from you. I often had to pay support for the configuration of my sites, and often it is not just for 5 minutes. I do not think from there you have just for 5 minutes. you've already lost a month.
regards
Sylvain
sguif
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Virtuemart Question 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
When i will have money i will buy the support. All i was tryin to say is is not fair to buy a thing, then to pay for support. Do you like to buy a new car, then you can't start the engine, and the shop to charge you for something you didnt do?

Like Edwin said - this is a forum for free support, so i am asking here if anyone can help me.
I attached the print screen with my error..
Thank you in advance.

ride2esc
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Virtuemart Question 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
Check that when you are in the back-end for other stuf that VirtueMart that you are on the current expected slave site and not you your master.

When you are in VirtueMart I repeat again and for the last time that you must have a virtuemart.XXXX configuration file present in the VM back-end directory.

When it is not present, it reads the master one to have default value.
You have to check ALL the parameters and in particular the URL that are defined in VirtueMart. If you have provided a wrong value, you will have to edit the VirtueMart specific configuration file manuall.

If the specific VM slave site configuration file is present then perhaps you have to edit it to check if you have a VM redirection URL route you to another one.
Check the VM SECUREURL.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2010/03/28 23:13 By edwin2win.

Go to topPage: 1234
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla