English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Error when updating to Jooma 3.7.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Error when updating to Jooma 3.7.0
Re: Error when updating to Jooma 3.7.0 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
This is NOT a fix but a debugging code.
Remember that the peace of code that I have given to you will be automatically removed when you will update joomla or update the article sharing.

Would you please give the error_log message that you probably have when the error occurs.
This will help identifying the origin of the error and probably find a fix to put in the article sharing.
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error when updating to Jooma 3.7.0 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I've tried for quite some time now to get Article Sharing to work but either I'm doing something wrong (probably) or there is a bug in the plugin. Some of slaves sites uses this plugin, there it works, if I don't edit/update the menu item, I can't make any new menu items or change article.

I'm using:
Joomla 3.7.0
JMS Multi Sites 1.3.66 BASIC (patches 1.3.62)
Article Sharing 1.3.13

Scenario 1: When I try to make a new menu item in a slave site with "Multisites Article Layout" I can select <Master Site> but all the selected articles are from the slave site.

Scenario 2: If I already have a menu item in a slave site with "Multisites Article Layout" I can't change the article (the box is disabled)

//Christer
ChristerE
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Error when updating to Jooma 3.7.0 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
When you create a new menu item, to get the appropriate list of articles, you need first to save the menu item with any article and after re-open the menu item to see the appropriate list of articles.

The known issue is that when you select another site ID in the menu item, the refresh of the articles associated does not work. So save and re-open to display the correct list of articles.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2017/06/01 13:19 By edwin2win.

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla