English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Please help me for my JCE image resize problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Please help me for my JCE image resize problem
Please help me for my JCE image resize problem 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I am a user of your Multi Sites 1.1.24.
I have been bothered by a problem for a long time and can not resolve it by myself after many trial and error.

The problem is " my Joomla JCE editor (with image manager) become unable to resize image during uploading in the slave site, which is quite normal in the master site"

After a few trial, i found the problem is related to the image directory.
If i create a separate image directory in the slave site for uploading, the resize function is ok.
If i use a directory that is actually mirror to the master site, the function failed.
But, i want to store the all images of all sites to the same folder, so i prefer to use the virtual directory, which is actual in the master site.

Can you find the method for me to resolve it ?

My master site:
www.twlizard.com/edgar
the image directory for uploading is www.twlizard.com/edgar/gallery/edgar (no problem for resizing in master site here)

My slave site:
www.twlizard.com/edgar/multisites/081
the image directory for uploading is www.twlizard.com/edgar/multisites/081/gallery/081 (but the folder "gallery" is actually is the same directory as the master site image directory)
<---- i prefer to use this kind of directory link to master site, but the resize function failed here

if i change the image directory for uploading to such as, www.twlizard.com/edgar/multisites/081/slavegallery/081 (the folder "slavegallery" is a real separate directory residues in www.twlizard.com/edgar/multisites/081/ ), the resize function is ok. But i don't want to store images of every slave sites to the separate locations. that is what bothering me.

Please find me a way to get this resize function back with the first kind of setting, ok? thank you very much.

the log in username and password, and the manipulation for image upload and resize by JCE editor, have been sent to your email

thank you very much
dalusoha
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/08/18 23:27 By edwin2win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla