English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

MultiSite ArticleSharing - wrong content
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: MultiSite ArticleSharing - wrong content
MultiSite ArticleSharing - wrong content 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello, i am actually trying to use the MS ArticleSharing-Extension, using contents from slave site 1 to bring them up on slave site 2. The problem is, that sometimes (50/50) it displays the wrong content, although i selected the right one in the content selection. Also the article title shown after selection in the "select article"-field is even wrong (not identical with the one i've chosen) oder simply missing.

It seems as if the extension refers to old or outdated or simply wrong database-entries of content-ids.

How can i get rid of this problame, as we're planning to use this extension on several parts of wour websites.

Best,
Mattz.
Mattz
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MultiSite ArticleSharing - wrong content 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
Concerning the rendering that you seems report that it display the wrong content, perhaps this is related to a cache problem with your template.

Anyway, we have released a new Article Sharing version 1.1.8 that fix some issues reported by other customers like the "read more" button that was not correctly displayed.
I suggest that you try this latest version 1.1.8 to see if you still have the problem.
See the FAQ for the procedure to get the latest version.
www.jms2win.com/en/faq/faq-joomla-multi-sites#cat-122
edwin2win
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla