English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

This Component Opened Up New Opportunities for US
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: This Component Opened Up New Opportunities for US
This Component Opened Up New Opportunities for US 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
This unbelievably wonderful product single-handedly opened up new areas for our company to grow! We were stuck at a crossroads about to invest in custom programming or cancel our project altogether when we stumbled across Multisite. Edwin has been amazing providing support along the way and even created a new revision to address a feature we needed to be able to provide! Very rarely do you see any developer as dedicated to their product!

I can highly recommend that everyone buy this product with confidence and courage! What appears to be a daunting and overwhelming extension, is amazingly simple with all the documentation and support you receive from Ediwn, the videos and the forum! This extension has my vote as the most valuable extension I have ever utilized and I tell everyone I meet about it!

Thanks Edwin, you and Multisite are the best!!!

Sondra Boone
slboone
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:This Component Opened Up New Opportunities for US 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Could you elaborate more on how this helped you?
edstern
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla