English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

This extension is not found in the master site.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: This extension is not found in the master site.
This extension is not found in the master site. 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hi,

I have been using this great component for a couple of months now, and it has worked well on 7 slave sites as well as the master. Yesterday I installed number 8, but coult not install Joomfish component on the slave site. I got this message:

* This extension is not found in the master site.
* Please install it first in the master site before installing it into the slave site
* Install Component Error

Joomfish is installed on the master site, but have not been in use as this slave site is the only one I need it for so far.. Any ideas why this happen?
ztian
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stian

Re:This extension is not found in the master site. 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
The problem is due to the '!' character present in Joom!Fish name that cause a problem to identify the correct name and version of the extension.
This is fixed in the JMS 1.0.16.
To get the latest version, you can go in "Get Latest Version" menu /get-latest-version and select the product for which you want to get a new download ID. When selected, click on the "Get Latest Version" button in the top right that will resend you a new Download ID.
edwin2win
graph
Last Edit: 2009/02/22 13:56 By edwin2win.

This extension is not found in the master site. 10 Years ago Karma: 0
Hello,
I installed Joomla 3.2.1 and JMS2WIN 1.3.29.
I created a slave site with a template directory being a copy, not a symbolic link.
I tried to install several templates, for example "favourite" (www.joomlaperfect.com/favourite-favthemes)
The following error mesage appears each time :

This extension is not found in the master site.
Please install it first in the master site before installing it into the slave site

Error installing template

Would you, please, have an idea of this problem ?
Thanks for your help,
pocquet
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: This extension is not found in the master site. 10 Years ago Karma: 54
When you create a copy of the "/templates" directory and that you want later to be able installing a template into a specific slave sites, you also need to setup the "template folder = {deploy_dir}/templates".
Otherwise, you will not be able to install any template that would not be already present in the master.
So verify the JMS Template rule / common tab / (4) specific slave site folders => Tempaltes folder field.
edwin2win
graph

Re: This extension is not found in the master site. 10 Years ago Karma: 0
Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I added {site_dir}/templates as template directory
In the slave site, libraries are created with "dirlinks", and templates with "copy"

When I install the package of a template, I get a blank page and the following errors in the logs :

[Thu Mar 20 14:18:03 2014] [error] [client 141.115.3.9] PHP Warning: require_once(/local/Joomla_3.2.1/multisites/slave2/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/template.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /local/Joomla_3.2.1/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters16/template.php on line 26, referer: bacasable.irit.fr/joomla_jms2win/multisi...option=com_installer

[Thu Mar 20 14:18:03 2014] [error] [client 141.115.3.9] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/local/Joomla_3.2.1/multisites/slave2/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/template.php' (include_path='.:..:../..:/usr/share/pear') in /local/Joomla_3.2.1/administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters16/template.php on line 26, referer: bacasable.irit.fr/joomla_jms2win/multisi...option=com_installer

I checked the directories, and there is no installer directory in libraries/joomla

Would you know what is wrong ? Thanks for your help
pocquet
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:This extension is not found in the master site. 10 Years ago Karma: 0
Some additional information about /xx/multisites/slave2/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/template.php missing.
installer directory exists, but in :
./tmp/jms2win/admin/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/template.php
./administrator/components/com_multisites/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/template.php

Could it be a problem of path ?
pocquet
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla