English (United Kingdom)
Jms Multi Site, formerly joomla multisite.
Create, share multiple joomla sites in few clicks !

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

View e-Privacy Directive Documents

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Use CB registrantion with Acmailing Bithday Plugin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Use CB registrantion with Acmailing Bithday Plugin
Use CB registrantion with Acmailing Bithday Plugin 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Dear Edwin,
I am using CB registration with Acymailing plugin for Birthday and also Subscription
news later plaging and i have this error in my Slave sites:
Registration
moscomprofiler::storeNew failed: Duplicate entry '67' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `Slave5_comprofiler` ( `id`,`user_id`,`firstname`,`lastname`,`approved`,`confirmed`,`registeripaddr`,`cb_birthday` ) VALUES ( '67','67','sadf sdf','sdf sdf sdfsd','1','1','92.45.233.101','1995-09-02' )

Could you help me for this error?
Thanks
Best Regards
Reza

Also you can see it in this Slave website below:
7-churches.com
rezamoghtada
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Use CB registrantion with Acmailing Bithday Plugin 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Can you provide more information on the enviroment.
Which joomla version ?
Which JMS version ?
Do you have shared the users between the websites ?

I suspect that you have shared the users between website but not shared the CB extension or the reverse. This looks like in the inconsistency between the information that are stored. Some seems to be physical and other seems to be shared.
edwin2win
graph

Re: Use CB registrantion with Acmailing Bithday Plugin 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Dear Edwin,
I am using joomla Version 1.5.23 and also JMS Version 1.2.61 and

Patches definition Version 1.2.65,

Also i checked my JMS template and tools and i am sharing users and CB extension both.
Actually i have a question about upgrade JMS to lastes version,
The extensions that i am sharing are using Joomla 1.5 and they do not work with new version of joomla,
Do i have to get latest version of JMS and update it all the time or not?
Also i remember, before i had not any problem with sharing CB but i thought because i added some plugin same as Acmailing plugin i have this problem,

Is it possible, the problem comes from the new version of JMS or from ACmailng plugin?

Best Regards
Reza
rezamoghtada
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Use CB registrantion with Acmailing Bithday Plugin 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Dear Edwin,
I unpublished the field for Acmailing and now the CB registration form is without this fields
I have not any problem in Master site but in Slave sites, i have again this error.

Registration
moscomprofiler::storeNew failed: Duplicate entry '72' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `Slave5_comprofiler` ( `id`,`user_id`,`firstname`,`lastname`,`approved`,`confirmed`,`registeripaddr` ) VALUES ( '72','72','sdfsd sdfsdf','dfd sdfsdf df','1','1','92.45.233.101' )

Best Regards,
Reza
rezamoghtada
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Use CB registrantion with Acmailing Bithday Plugin 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
What do you mean with new version of joomla ? Do you mean Joomla 1.6 or 1.7 or something else ?
Which extension are you sharing ?
Does these extensions exists on the new joomla version for which I don't know the version ? (1.5.X or other - at my knowledge, there si no 1.5.24 yet).

If you want to migrate from joomla 1.5 to 1.7 then you have to ensure that all the extension are compatible with the new joomla version. This is not guarantee.
In our case, it is advices to always update JMS with the latest version before migrating to joomla 1.7. All our extensions are not yet compatible with joomla 1.7.

You mentioned that you are sharing the users and CB but didn't mentioned if you also sharing the AcyMailing.
edwin2win
graph

If you read the error message, it report that you have a duplicate record.

I can only suggest that you try debugging the application to identify where this duplicate record is written and at this moment discover who perform this action.
I suspect that you have a plugin or something similar that try recording something that is shared but not in the other system.

Try to identify which is the extension that ia calling the moscomprofiler::storeNew when the error is raised.

If you want that I have a look on your server and help you debug your environment, this is possible with our billable support that you can order at
www.jms2win.com/en/joomla-multisite?page...35&category_id=1
edwin2win
graph

Go to topPage: 12
get the latest posts directly to your desktop
2Win, Multisite(s) are trademarks of Edwin2Win.
Joomla